xEpicz - The Most Awesome RSPS Community!
Welcome To xEpicz! The Most Awesome RSPS Community Ever Made! You Need To Register To Download The Client!
Welcome To xEpicz! The Most Awesome RSPS Community Ever Made! You Need To Register To Download The Client!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Welcome To xEpicz Official Forums ||| 525 Trailer|||Vote For xEpicz!|||Client 474! ||| Server Offline / Online Picture!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hi people here is liisu
How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:37 am by

» RuenCode Community
How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 pm by

» how do i apply for admin?
How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:40 pm by

» Me and my friend - The Chaos Elemental
How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:02 am by

» Webclient.
How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 am by

» Highscores
How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 am by

» Guys terrible news
How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 am by

» Post Your Favorite Band / Songs Here!
How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:55 am by

» I'm Backkkkkkkkk!! :-D
How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 am by

» Does anyone still check the forums out?
How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 pm by

Top posters
N0t my ags
How to make cash. :D I_vote_lcapHow to make cash. :D I_voting_barHow to make cash. :D I_vote_rcap 
Stalin
How to make cash. :D I_vote_lcapHow to make cash. :D I_voting_barHow to make cash. :D I_vote_rcap 
Hax You Down
N00b pkz
Hexus
Kage
Miika
ii hybrid uu
1 second
tubbie

How to make cash. :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

How to make cash. :D Empty
PostSubject: How to make cash. :D   How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:30 pm

So peeps. U lost ags? lost claws? lost dfs? lost anything expensive and dont got any cash?... To make cash empty ur inventory, go on quest tab and press meele button 3 times. Den do ::sellinvy and u get alot of cash.. Hope this helped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xepicz.tk
killer kiss
Chicken Member
Chicken Member

PostSubject: Re: How to make cash. :D   How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:58 am

thanks heaps Smile
Back to top Go down
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

PostSubject: Re: How to make cash. :D   How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:51 pm

np brah Wink
Back to top Go down
killer kiss
Chicken Member
Chicken Member

PostSubject: Re: How to make cash. :D   How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 am

im just waiting for client to come back on i wanna play it Smile
Back to top Go down
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

PostSubject: Re: How to make cash. :D   How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 pm

ur hell right bro. server is amazing trust me, be patient. ive been waiting for 3 weeks now i havent given up because the server is amazing. promethium, zephryium , primal , chaotic maul (donors only) overloads d claws ags all working specials pk point system rocktails and much more. best of all. owners are ownage and we have one of the best coders of forums (stalin) and xepicz epic in game coder (hax you down). they are both nice to players and so are other staff. if u need any help pm me hax you down, stalin or kage he's cool and knows alot about the server 2! also u can pm the mods n00b pkz or i hybrid uu or mod emily the administrator. miika is also an admin but is unfortunately unactive. if you are interested about donating plz contact one of the owners. Smile donaters will get ability to weild pvp armour (vesta,statius) music cape donor cape dung stuff and ability to spawn overloads. overloads are available to players as random loots from mystery boxes which come in some loots. any questions? best to pm the owners Wink thanks for joining and watch some of our videos. thanks alot Wink
Back to top Go down
Hexus
Advanced Shemale
Advanced Shemale
Hexus

PostSubject: Re: How to make cash. :D   How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:10 am

HOLLLYYY SHHITTT THIS IS GONNA BE PWNAGE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make cash. :D   How to make cash. :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make cash. :D
Page 1 of 1