xEpicz - The Most Awesome RSPS Community!
Welcome To xEpicz! The Most Awesome RSPS Community Ever Made! You Need To Register To Download The Client!
Welcome To xEpicz! The Most Awesome RSPS Community Ever Made! You Need To Register To Download The Client!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Welcome To xEpicz Official Forums ||| 525 Trailer|||Vote For xEpicz!|||Client 474! ||| Server Offline / Online Picture!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hi people here is liisu
people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:37 am by

» RuenCode Community
people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 pm by

» how do i apply for admin?
people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:40 pm by

» Me and my friend - The Chaos Elemental
people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:02 am by

» Webclient.
people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 am by

» Highscores
people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 am by

» Guys terrible news
people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 am by

» Post Your Favorite Band / Songs Here!
people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:55 am by

» I'm Backkkkkkkkk!! :-D
people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 am by

» Does anyone still check the forums out?
people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 pm by

Top posters
N0t my ags
people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_vote_lcappeople sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_voting_barpeople sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_vote_rcap 
Stalin
people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_vote_lcappeople sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_voting_barpeople sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_vote_rcap 
Hax You Down
N00b pkz
Hexus
Kage
Miika
ii hybrid uu
1 second
tubbie

people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. Empty
PostSubject: people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl.   people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:50 pm

So lots of people have been arguing coz i wud be fighting them and i wud kill em and wud make them loose there ags lol. Very Happy I would just take the piss outta them but then... They start swearing at hax you down. 1 saddo even called diego a vagina were i lsfh rofl. Now .... the consequence for this.. GF kids haha ip -ban ftl! hahha nice 1 hax Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.xepicz.tk
N00b pkz
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N00b pkz

PostSubject: Re: people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl.   people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:36 am

dude.. we all know ppl swear alot on staff, just cause they don't have the sama powers and especially owner's powers it's just kids actions, i'm sure hax know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kage
VIP
VIP
Kage

Location : Kiss my ass enough and you may get closer to finding out. Lets see how stalkerish you really are.

PostSubject: Re: people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl.   people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:41 pm

lol tbh... everyone on every server swears at staff and especially to the owners. it's just added lulz for some people. like i enjoy swearing at both stalin and hax. throwing them insults and insulting jokes just feels sweeter than it would to hybrid or any regular player
Back to top Go down
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

PostSubject: Re: people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl.   people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Ok yes yes yes...... king lol!

Last edited by Stalin on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WRITE "YES", NOT "YE", THATS GAY.)
Back to top Go down
Hexus
Advanced Shemale
Advanced Shemale
Hexus

PostSubject: Re: people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl.   people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:46 am

LOL who are you reporting? lol!
Back to top Go down
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

PostSubject: Re: people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl.   people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Some fag.. He was iped. Request to lock this thread stalin or hax.
Back to top Go down
Hexus
Advanced Shemale
Advanced Shemale
Hexus

PostSubject: Re: people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl.   people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 am

Lol nice =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl.   people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

people sayin bad things 2 hax you down rofl.
Page 1 of 1