xEpicz - The Most Awesome RSPS Community!
Welcome To xEpicz! The Most Awesome RSPS Community Ever Made! You Need To Register To Download The Client!
Welcome To xEpicz! The Most Awesome RSPS Community Ever Made! You Need To Register To Download The Client!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Welcome To xEpicz Official Forums ||| 525 Trailer|||Vote For xEpicz!|||Client 474! ||| Server Offline / Online Picture!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hi people here is liisu
not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:37 am by

» RuenCode Community
not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 pm by

» how do i apply for admin?
not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:40 pm by

» Me and my friend - The Chaos Elemental
not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:02 am by

» Webclient.
not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 am by

» Highscores
not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 am by

» Guys terrible news
not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 am by

» Post Your Favorite Band / Songs Here!
not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:55 am by

» I'm Backkkkkkkkk!! :-D
not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 am by

» Does anyone still check the forums out?
not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 pm by

Top posters
N0t my ags
not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapnot my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_voting_barnot my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Stalin
not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapnot my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_voting_barnot my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hax You Down
N00b pkz
Hexus
Kage
Miika
ii hybrid uu
1 second
tubbie

not my ags moderator application.

Go down 
+4
Stalin
crazy2weirdo
Hax You Down
N0t my ags
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

First of all big thanks to hax you down and stalin for creaton of an amazing server ffs. Hax you down and stalin you guys are fucken l33t. especially thanks to hax you down for coding this epicness and stalin thanks for awesome forums well done really. Following the creation of this epic shit i've benn playin for bout 11 days i tink and would love to be part of this xepicz community especially with great staff members (the best ive seen on any private serv ). Also Gz to all mods and admins , hax you down is a serious guy and looks like you really deserved it ! obviously gratz much to mod emily since she recently got admin Very Happy
Now for staff application xD:

name irl: John
Staff spot: moderator
Favourite servers: jkjscape 562 and obviously xepicz 525 oh ye plz note that rebornscape sux, i hate it.
Why?: I'm good with people, especially new ones as i would give them an item or 2 to start off with (nothing too expensive) and will show them around server tell them of commands speak to them about donating etc.. I cant say I've had lots of experience coz i've only be moderator on 1 server and admin on 1 server (jkjscape 562). Also i cant donate coz last time i donated keylogger stole me dads credit card number. Now if hax or stalin are reading this and do not think im not moderator material ill understand after all you guys are the owners of the server. Also I've been trying to get players and recently got a player just one but will try get some more players even if i dont get any staff position as I feel that this awesome server and community shouldnt stay hidden whilst its the best priv server i've played. (yes, i prefer it to ziotic). Well im off now.. look forward to meeting all the staff and also looking forward for the server gettin vps so the server will be 24/7 Razz cheers and peace to all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xepicz.tk

AuthorMessage
N00b pkz
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N00b pkz

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Stalin wrote:
Mod Emily wrote:
im sexy ikr

you dont show ur face, maybe your like 60 years old lady...

L0L!
Back to top Go down
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:09 pm

lolz.
Back to top Go down
Kage
VIP
VIP
Kage

Location : Kiss my ass enough and you may get closer to finding out. Lets see how stalkerish you really are.

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Stalin wrote:
Mod Emily wrote:
im sexy ikr

you dont show ur face, maybe your like 60 years old lady...

AGREED. Her eyes scare me. They're huge...like tennis balls... reminds me of dobby the house elf from happy potter... can she be renames Mod Dobby? or House Elf? it would be more appropriate Smile
Back to top Go down
Kage
VIP
VIP
Kage

Location : Kiss my ass enough and you may get closer to finding out. Lets see how stalkerish you really are.

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Stalin wrote:
this is an moderator application, not a fucking discussion

WIN

On another note. the earlier sort of "question" he used to answer hybrids post sort of shows he has a temper... not a nice thing. TBH.... if you're gonna answer someone like that. make sure it's not on your APPLICATION FOR MOD. it makes things easier
Back to top Go down
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:50 pm

i dont get u kage lol.
Back to top Go down
Kage
VIP
VIP
Kage

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:53 pm

not many do. only those with "intelligence" do. have you heard of it?
Back to top Go down
Stalin
Owner/Forum Developerâ„¢
Owner/Forum Developerâ„¢
Stalin

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:59 pm

its WIN
Back to top Go down
http://www.xepicz.darkbb.com
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:10 pm

oh sure.
Back to top Go down
Kage
VIP
VIP
Kage

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:11 pm

you see, stalin knows of it. he understands me. you need to get some shemale person Very Happy
Back to top Go down
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:17 pm

yes i have.
Back to top Go down
Kage
VIP
VIP
Kage

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:20 pm

obviously you don't otherwise you wouldn't have said you don't get me. ergo. your comment and argument is invalid and i win. tyvm
Back to top Go down
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:31 pm

ok...?
Back to top Go down
Kage
VIP
VIP
Kage

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:32 pm

proves my point Smile time for you to go get some intelligence. oh and before you ask. no it can't be bought anywhere. you have to go and get some yourself.
Back to top Go down
N00b pkz
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N00b pkz

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 pm

what you guys arguing for? it's pretty annoying :\
Back to top Go down
Kage
VIP
VIP
Kage

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:56 pm

N00b pkz wrote:
what you guys arguing for? it's pretty annoying :\

I'm not arguing. Just making a point and debating. Not sure what he's doing. But I'm pretty sure he annoys ALOT of people with his constant posting, hyperactivity and unwillingness to just stfu and stop annoying stalin to change stuff
Back to top Go down
N00b pkz
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N00b pkz

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Well.. I was like you too lol, but ummm what the heck-.-
Back to top Go down
Kage
VIP
VIP
Kage

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:08 pm

like me? sensible you mean? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
N00b pkz
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N00b pkz

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:10 am

I mean I was mad on his "Hyper Activing" and constant posting, and 100posts per topic.
I got exams this week so I won't talk more. Cya going to study!
Back to top Go down
N0t my ags
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
N0t my ags

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Lol we weren't arguing kage was telling me about intelligence and I listened to him coz he knew wat he was saying. As they say the older the wiser ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not my ags moderator application.   not my ags moderator application. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not my ags moderator application.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2