xEpicz - The Most Awesome RSPS Community!
Welcome To xEpicz! The Most Awesome RSPS Community Ever Made! You Need To Register To Download The Client!
Welcome To xEpicz! The Most Awesome RSPS Community Ever Made! You Need To Register To Download The Client!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Welcome To xEpicz Official Forums ||| 525 Trailer|||Vote For xEpicz!|||Client 474! ||| Server Offline / Online Picture!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hi people here is liisu
Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:37 am by

» RuenCode Community
Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 pm by

» how do i apply for admin?
Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:40 pm by

» Me and my friend - The Chaos Elemental
Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:02 am by

» Webclient.
Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 am by

» Highscores
Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 am by

» Guys terrible news
Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 am by

» Post Your Favorite Band / Songs Here!
Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:55 am by

» I'm Backkkkkkkkk!! :-D
Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 am by

» Does anyone still check the forums out?
Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 pm by

Top posters
N0t my ags
Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_vote_lcapGetting Website to xEpicz.com I_voting_barGetting Website to xEpicz.com I_vote_rcap 
Stalin
Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_vote_lcapGetting Website to xEpicz.com I_voting_barGetting Website to xEpicz.com I_vote_rcap 
Hax You Down
N00b pkz
Hexus
Kage
Miika
ii hybrid uu
1 second
tubbie

Getting Website to xEpicz.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hax You Down
Owner/Pro Coder™
Hax You Down

Getting Website to xEpicz.com Empty
PostSubject: Getting Website to xEpicz.com   Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:12 am

Hello everyone. I would like to announce that we are getting a new website, corresponding as http://www.xepicz.com
As it`s more practice and easier to be found.

+ Would you like to be a server supporter, would you like to be a server manager, or would you like just to be into the servers helpers? Private message me, as soon as you CAN.

Hax You Down, xEpicz Staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.xepicz.tk
Stalin
Owner/Forum Developer™
Owner/Forum Developer™
Stalin

Getting Website to xEpicz.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Website to xEpicz.com   Getting Website to xEpicz.com I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:13 pm

Hax You Down wrote:
Hello everyone. I would like to announce that we are getting a new website, corresponding as http://www.xepicz.com
As it`s more practice and easier to be found.

+ Would you like to be a server supporter, would you like to be a server manager, or would you like just to be into the servers helpers? Private message me, as soon as you CAN.

Hax You Down, xEpicz Staff

Can you give us a hint on when it will come?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xepicz.darkbb.com

Getting Website to xEpicz.com
Page 1 of 1